Saturday, August 26, 2006

Joining the blogger world

Well, we finally made time to create a blog. I really enjoy being able to keep up with everyone and their lives by reading their blogs. Until now we really didn't feel like we had much to talk about but now we do. We are FINALLY pregnant. I am due February 14, 2007. I am almost 16 weeks and everything is going great. For those of you who don't know we have been trying for about three years now. After MANY tests, fertility drugs, and two miscarriages we are finally having a baby! God is so good!!!! During the past three years I really didn't understand why everyone one else was having babies and I couldn't but God's plan is so much greater than ours. Now I see this is the perfect time for us to have a baby. We will find out what we are having in less than two weeks! Then the fun really begins. Trey thinks I like to shop now - just wait!!!!

For those of you we haven't talked to in a couple of years a lot has changed. Trey is now a physical therapist. He loves his job. I can't imagine him doing anything else. He also still plays the piano at Broadmoor Baptist Church. I am the controller for a local trucking company here in town. I really love my job. We have two dogs - Molly and Ruben.

Well, the dogs are barking at me to let them inside so I better before they both die of a heat stroke. We will post again soon!

4 comments:

Megan said...

yea! welcome to the blogger world! we cannot wait to hear whether baby smith is a boy or a girl!

Shandra said...

TARA!!! HEY!! So good to find you on here! I found you off Megan's site. CONGRATS on the new baby!! I'm so happy for y'all!! Keeps us posted on everything.

ashley said...

woo-hoo!! i'm so glad you're in...

knelson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you all. I will be seeing Coreen & Wheeler on Sunday - do they know? I love you both!