Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas 2006

We had a great Christmas. This was Christmas morning at our house before we went to my Dad's. Christmas is actually still going for us. We are having the Smith family Christmas this weekend. Andy & his fiancee Kelly are in. We are really enjoying visiting with them.

I went to the Doctor Monday for my 34 week checkup and he put me on bedrest. He actually almost put me in the hospital but gave me a chance to go home and rest them come back the next day to see how I was doing. I apparently have a thinning cervix. I was much better when I went back on Tuesday but I am still on bedrest. It is really hard for me to have to sit or lay down all day and do nothing. I also have to have someone here with me all of the time because I am not supposed to be lifting Alyssa. I know it is the best for Mallory so I will suck it up and be a good patient. If I can just make it 2 more weeks we will be happy. So, pray that I will make it to at least 36 weeks.

Tara

1 comment:

ashley said...

i had NO idea - call me whenever you need something!!