Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Growing up




Sunday Alyssa pulled up for the first time on one of her toys. Ever since then she has been pulling up on everything. Today I was sitting at the table eating lunch while the girls were napping and I hear Alyssa's mobile start playing. I ran in there without her knowing it and took these pictures. This is the first time she has pulled up in her crib. Looks like Trey will have to lower the mattress tonight!!!!

Pray for me tomorrow. It will be my first full day alone with the girls. I am sure we will do great but I could still use the prayers. Not only will it be my first day with them but I also have to get them both ready and to Mallory's 1 month check up. I am tired just thinking about it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet! Praying for you today!

ashley said...

Hope your first day out by yourself went well. Alyssa really is getting to be a "big girl!"