Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Growing Up

This is her new smile

My girls in blue. The are watching Trey sing Jesus loves me!

Mallory really enjoyed Alyssa's motorcycle. It sings and lights up!

I just thought I would post some pictures of both girls. It is hard to get a good picture of Alyssa. She is always on the move! Mallory is starting to sit up pretty good by herself. We are really working on having it down by 7 months! Our house still hasn't sold and we haven't found anything in Ruston. I guess that is all that is going on for now.

2 comments:

Louisiana Belle said...

How exciting about the move to Ruston! Maybe you can talk some of the gang there into giving Settlers a try! If I'd known that you guys were avid players, we could have had a couple of late night games at Kelly & Andy's wedding!

We'll be praying for your move- and the house situation!

Megan said...

they are precious!