Sunday, September 16, 2007

Story Time

I love this picture! Trey was reading to the girls and I snuck a picture. I cut Trey's head off but I still love the picture. Life is busy here. We are living in a rent house in Ruston during the week and at our house in Shreveport on the weekends. I will be SO glad when we sell our house and find one in Ruston. Although the house we are renting is new and nice it is TINY!!!! Trey loves his new job. He is doing several different types of therapy and is really enjoying it. The girls will start Mother's Day Out one day a week this week. I am really looking forward to the couple of hours of alone time. I LOVE my girls but still need some me time! We have never done MDO so we are going to try it out. Well, I have loads of laundry to get done so I better get busy.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Tara! Where are the girls going to MDO?

Tara Smith said...

Grace. That was the only place that had an opening this late.

Carrie said...

Gotcha...I was going to tell my sis to look for you if they went where one of my nephews goes. If you visit Temple, my sister is Ashley and her husband is Selwyn. (last name Ellis) They have 3 boys...Owen (4th grader), Davis Glen (1st grader), and Andrew. (will start K next fall) Andrew goes to Trinity now.

ashley said...

MDO is truly a gift from God. You will love your time to yourself:)

Megan said...

that is a great picture! & thanks for the clothes. Sarah has been sporting many of the preemie/nb size!