Monday, September 28, 2009

Day with Daddy



Mallory spent the day Saturday with Daddy. My mom came over and we went shopping with Alyssa. I knew we would be gone all day and even though one of Mallory's favorite phrases is "I want to go shopping" I knew she would not make it through the day! Trey decided to take Mallory to Lincoln Parish Park. They packed a picnic lunch and picked up some bread to feed the ducks. Mallory had a blast! They had fun eating and the ducks actually ate out of her hand! Trey said they were walking by a birthday party and Mal through a HUGE fit because she wanted one of the balloons!!!! Trey said as they were walking away a little boy ran up to them and gave her one of the balloons. After that they met up with the Rhodes' and flew a kite. Then they went and fed the fish. She had a great time! She told me ALL about it when I got home! Alyssa was the perfect shopper. She did not cry or complain once!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

so fun! I always loved "daddy" time! It's so important, and I bet she loved having daddy all to herself! I hope you had fun shopping too :D