Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010



We had a fun Easter. We went to 3 Easter Egg hunts. We had one at each of the girls schools. We were able to take some pictures at Alyssa's hunt but Mallory's started early so we got there right when they finished! We did get pictures of her after the hunt. We have some friend's parents who put on a big egg hunt every year. They had a cupcake decorating station and a jumpy thing. The girls had fun hunting eggs there too. We didn't get many pictures because we were both busy helping the girls find eggs. We decided to stay in Ruston for Easter so my Dad & EC came over and had lunch with us. Trey put the girls trampoline together that weekend so the girls have had a blast jumping and playing outside every afternoon!

I am 29 weeks now so not much longer! Hopefully only 9 or 10 weeks to go!!! Noah is VERY active! I have started getting pretty bad heartburn but other than that I am feeling good.

Oh, and we are SO excited to finally have a contract on our house in Shreveport!!! Please PRAY that everything works out and we close at the end of the month as scheduled!!!!! That will be such a huge burden to get rid of!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad to hear about your house in shreveport!!! what a huge blessing and relief!!! It's so crazy to think that Noah will be here so soon!!! I can't wait for Tucker to get here, and I have 2 extra months than you!!!

Megan said...

Good news about the S'port house! I know you'll be thankful to say good bye for good!