Sunday, June 13, 2010

Painted Nails




About a week ago I went and got a pedicure. I always get a french manicure but decided this time to get them painted pink because I knew it would be a while before I would be able to get another one. Well, when I got home Mallory was SO excited that I had paint on my toes! She has pointed them out to EVERYONE we see!!! At church, school, the store, anybody she could tell! She had to call Mimi and tell her all about it so Mimi told her she was going to paint her nails next time she saw her. Last night Trey & I decided to go ahead and celebrate our anniversary (that is on the 30th) since we will be pretty busy on our anniversary! :) Mimi & Popi came over to watch the girls so Mimi painted her nails. She was so excited she had to stay awake to show me she looked just like Mommy! They really do look so cute on her! This morning she had to show everyone at church her painted "nigers and toes"!!!

We took these pictures today. I am 38 weeks. I am scheduled to be induced this Friday but my doctor doesn't think I will make it until then. So, by the end of the week we will be meeting Mr. Noah!!! We are SO excited and can't wait! I will post pictures after he arrives!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh, her nails are so precious!!! I remember what a big deal it was to have my nails painted!!!! She must feel like such a big girl! Just the boost she needs before she becomes a Big Sister!!!! We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet Noah!!! :D

Kimberrykim said...

Hey Tara! So excited for Noah to be here! I'll be praying for a safe delivery! I know you'll be busy, but please post pics asap! :)

New house? Really? That's fun!!

Kim