Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010



We went to Temple's fall festival last night and FBC's fall festival tonight. We had a great time. Mallory was a bee, Alyssa was a ladybug, and Noah was a monkey. They were all precious! Unfortunately, Noah's was a little too hot so he only wore it for the first 30 minutes!!

I have to share this story! So a few weeks ago Jena(my babysitter) told me that Mallory had an imaginary friend named Jessibala. I thought that was interesting so I paid close attention to her playing over the last few weeks. Sure enough she was constantly talking about Jessibala. When I would ask her who Jessibala was she would get very frustrated and say NO JESSIBALA. She was trying to correct me because I wasn't saying it right. Last night at Temple's fall festival she started talking to and about Jessibala. I was getting a little worried because I didn't want everyone to think she was this weird kid who went around talking to herself all of the time! So, she is saying "come on Jessibala follow me" and I go around to see what she is doing and she is actually talking to someone! It is a little boy in her MDO class named Joshua Robbins!!!!!! I am SO glad "Jessibala" is an actual person! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

aaawwwww!!! I love their costumes!!! Noah's monkey costume is adorable!!! I love the picture of Mal's face when the horse started moving!
That was a great story! Good to know that she doesn't have an imaginary friend lol! You guys have an awesome fall festival with animals, and all! I'm super jealous! Our church doesn't even have one! :/