Friday, September 23, 2011

Lately Part 1

Since I haven't posted since Noah's 1st birthday I guess I should do some updating!! Since June we have had a lot go on! We moved into a new house...which I don't have any pictures of right now!


Noah started Mother's Day Out twice a week. He is having a great time!


Here is a picture of Noah's favorite spot in our new house...he loves to hide under my desk!


We took the girls to Tyler over Labor Day weekend. There is an indoor waterpark and a great zoo. This is a picture of Alyssa at the zoo..of course she loved all of the animals that lived in the water!!!


Noah has decided that he will only eat with a fork or spoon...and he has to feed himself! He does a great job for a 15 month old!! He loves chick fil a ice cream!!


We are going to lots of Tech football games. Trey is taking pictures on the field the whole game so I am only taking Mallory with me. We sit with a group of friends so we have a good time! After each game the kids get to go out on the field and run around. Mal loves this part!

No comments: