Monday, March 26, 2007

Alyssa's 1st Birthday





Here are some pictures from Alyssa's 1st birthday party. We had so much fun. We had a few friends and family over to celebrate the big day. I had to wake her up from her nap so she was pretty grumpy at first but she quickly warmed up to everyone. The first picture is of her eating her cake. She was very careful eating it. She would stick a finger in and then lick it. It was pretty funny to watch her. I bought her a fun birthday hat but she was terrified of it. I was able to hurry and get 1 good picture in before she started screaming! The last picture was us singing happy birthday. She LOVES for me to sing to her. We have a routine during nap time. I read her 3 books then sing you are my sunshine. By the time I am closing the last book she has flipped around and is looking at me smiling waiting for me to sing. After I finish the first time she shakes her head telling me to sing again! We had a great day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So sweet - what a pretty birthday girl! I wish we could've been there to celebrate! We need to get together again soon b/c I really enjoyed our visit last Saturday - even with Jolie running around :)