Thursday, March 29, 2007

LOVE

As I look at this picture I find myself overwhelmed with love. Love for my God for giving me such a precious gift. Love for my husband because she is part of him. And an overwhelming love for this child who I have only known for 8 weeks!

I also find this picture a little ironic. She is sucking her thumb while there is a pacifier in the background. I give her the pacifier and Trey takes it away. I am constantly telling him it is easier to get rid of a pacifier than a thumb!

6 comments:

ashley said...

i know exactly the love you mean. i am tearing up right now just seeing that precious child and knowing mine is one room away!

knelson said...

however...it is easier to KEEP UP WITH a thumb than a pacifier! :)
(from the mom of TWO thumb suckers)

Megan said...

that is a great picture! we are so blessed!

Shandra said...

mrs. kathy has a good point. i can't tell you how many passies we've lost!
that is a sweet picture!

Natalie said...

Hi Guys,
My mom shared your site with me... (this is Natalie Martin)! You have such a precious family! It is hard to believe that "Little Trey" is the daddy of two children!! Congratuations!

melanie said...

it was so good having you in my home!! hope to see you all again soon. PRECIOUS family! love ya, miss melanie