Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fun Times

Alyssa is getting to be our big girl. She is so close to walking. I am watching her every move because I know she will walk any minute. She will walk as long as she has something to hold onto. She is eating big girl food and not drinking out of a bottle anymore.


We are having so much fun these days. Mallory is smiling when we talk to her. I don't mind getting up at 2am if I can get one of these smiles! She is getting so big. She is 9 weeks now and weighs over 10 pounds and is 21 inches long. She has almost doubled her weight. We moved her to her own room about a week ago and she slept through the night!!! Unfortunately it is not on a consistent basis. Once a night is not so bad! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey I think you need to put a pic of the smithmobile on here.....

Natalie said...

Such precious girls! I can't wait to see them, I hope that we are in DeRidder at the same time, some time!
Natalie Reich

Megan said...

I LOVE those pictures. Both of your girls are just precious.