Monday, May 28, 2007

Just an update

Just a quick update. We are getting ready for Andy's wedding. I am starting a list of what I need to take. It is a big deal going out of town with two infants!!!! Especially when you are staying in a hotel!

Mallory loves to be on her belly. Anytime we lay her down the first thing she does is roll over on her belly. She finally figured out how to sleep on her belly and suck her thumb! We had a few nights of getting up in the middle of the night just to flip her on her back so she could suck her thumb. Life is getting to be so much easier. We finally have her on a schedule so we pretty much know what to expect. Alyssa is doing great. She is still not walking without holding on but she is so close. She is just so careful she won't let go!!!

I guess that is all for now. I will post pictures from the wedding next week!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe she is already so big. I was wondering if she ended up being a thumb sucker or paci girl - looks like Trey won :)