Monday, May 14, 2007

Showers and such

I can't believe Mallory is 3 months old already. Time is flying by. She is so great! She is laughing and cooing. She is sleeping through the night (9pm-8am)! Life is good! She can roll over and hold her head up pretty good. She is paying more attention to Alyssa. She will look over and smile and coo at her.
This weekend was Andy and Kelly's shower in DeRidder. We had so much fun visiting with both of them. I HATE that they live so far away. They are both so good with the girls! This was a picture we took at the shower with Trey's mom's sisters. This was their first time to meet Kelly and to see the girls. We will be going to the wedding in a few weeks.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

This is a beautiful family photo. I think Bitty-Bit was getting ready to really "cheese" the camera! She and Mallory are so precious!!!!!!!

ashley said...

Fun family times - I'm so excited for Andy... and for you - she's sleeping through the night!! HOORAY!!!

Louisiana Belle said...

Hi Trey & Tara!
Wow, so much has changed for you guys since I saw you at Cody & Tanya's wedding! I'm so happy for you with your two sweet girls! I'll keep up with what's happening with you through the blog world!

melanie said...

it was an absolutely wonderful weekend. having ya'll in my home is always good. it was so good to have everyone together. see you soon in 'indi'.

love ya, melanie

Megan said...

mallory is so cute! hope to see you soon. i enjoyed our recent chat.