Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quick Update

Her cup holder! This was last week so her bumper is off because she hurled on it!

We bought Mallory a new exersaucer because we borrowed Kathryn Mizell's for Alyssa and since Gavin is almost 4 months old he will be needing it soon. Mallory & Alyssa both love it. Alyssa walks around it playing with all of the toys while Mallory plays in it.

We are all finally well. It managed to go through all of us last week. Trey & Alyssa had it all week while Mallory & I got it over the weekend. Saturday is our 6 year anniversary so we are sneaking away to Dallas for the weekend. This will be our first time away from the kids! I am sure the grandparents can handle them!

2 comments:

ashley said...

TOTALLY ENJOY your weekend away - do NOT even think about changing a diaper while you're gone. you NEED it - I love my children, but I really love time away with my hubby:)

Louisiana Belle said...

Glad you are all well! Hope you enjoyed your getaway weekend- it's so important to have those! I'm certain the grandparents loved it, too! Here's my blogsite: www.louisianabellelivinginidaho.blogspot.com

It was great seeing you at the wedding- and meeting your beautiful girls! :)