Monday, June 11, 2007

I LOVE THE BUMBO CHAIR!

I love the bumbo chair! For those of you with newborns or are about to have a newborn I highly recommend the bumbo chair. They can start sitting in it at about 4 months and it really helps them learn how to sit up. I can bring her all over the house with me and sit her in the chair and still get things done. As you can see here she is sitting on my kitchen counter while I am fixing Alyssa's lunch. Don't worry - it is very sturdy and I had it pushed way back to where she couldn't fall off. I put her on the desk when I am working and on the bathroom counter while I am getting ready. So far she hasn't been able to get out of it and she is VERY wiggly!!!! Don't get me wrong she will not sit in it for a long period at a time but the 15-20 minutes she will really helps me get things done. You can get them anywhere. I think Wal-mart even has them now.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I'm TOTALLY with you on the bumbo. I LOVED it... glad to hear it's helping you as much as it did me!!

Megan said...

wow! mallory is getting so big. this picture makes me smile every time i see it. i need to come see you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw the family picture from the wedding! I hadn't seen any of those yet. We all look so good :) I like Mallory's bumbo chair. looks very helpful! I wish I could have been there this weekend, but I'm still getting better. I heard that the photo montage looked great, i bet it was a beautiful ceremony. Well, when I get my voice back, I'll give you a call and tell you about the honeymoon!!! talk to you soon!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

hey! your post on my xanga was a pleasant surprise! did you have to make an account? I tried to see if you had one, but i couldn't get there. ho hum! hope you're having a great day!

Kelly