Monday, November 19, 2007

9 months old, Birthday and the Children's Museum

Mallory is actually 9 1/2 months old. I just got around to taking her picture this weekend. She is growing like a weed. Her front two teeth are finally coming in. The two beside the front two have already come in and it looks pretty funny. She is pulling up in her crib and on toys. She has taken a few steps holding onto the couch. She has bite marks all around her crib.

Saturday was my 29th birthday. My friend Chris made me this beautiful cake. It was wonderful! I woke up to 4 GREY HAIRS!!!!! I promise they were not there the day before!


The girls and I went to Monroe last week to have a play date at the Children's museum with Megan and her kids and Jolie and her kids. We had so much fun. We were the only people there so the kids were able to run around and do whatever they wanted. There was a baby area for Mallory and Gavin and Jolie, Kathryn, and Alyssa played all over the rest of the museum.


Mallory and Gavin played well together until Mallory just wanted to give him kisses!!

Yep - that is Mallory standing up playing.

Here is Kathryn and Alyssa playing together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! Happy Birthday!! I missed it again this year. Sorry! Hope your world is going well, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Gordon Family said...

Just wanted to let you know I started a blog. Hope ya'll are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Tara:
I wanted to say hello to you all and wish you a Happy New Year. I wanted to see the recent pixs of the girls. They are precious. A lot of changes here, so many!! I am surviving though. God Bless and take care.
Linda E.
p.s. How is Jackson?