Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Supporter of her political party

I could not resist these pj's when I saw them. The pants have the elephants all over them. They are too cute!

Trey took this picture of Mallory. I thought it was too cute!

We are set to close next Monday on our house in Ruston. We can't wait! There is a lot of work to be done but it will be worth it. We have ordered counter tops, hired a contractor and are looking for a painter (for the cabinets and sheet rocking). Trey is the primary painter! We have a busy month ahead of us. We are taking a Smith & Schieffer family vacation to Destin this summer. It will be the girls first trip to the beach. I am SO Excited! I haven't been to the beach since Hawaii! A whole week with Trey! The girls and I can't wait!

2 comments:

ashley said...

those girls are precious...
hope all goes well with the house! i know you're excited about fixing it up the way you want it:)
oh, and the beach - i'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

yah for YOU!! that trip to destin is going to be so much fun!! love, melanie