Friday, January 18, 2008

We found a house!


We finally found a house in Ruston! We have not sold our house in Shreveport yet. We did just switch realtors so maybe that will help! We found an older house in a great neighboorhood. It needs some updating but we are excited to make it our own! It has plenty of room. I can't wait for the girls to have a playroom. My living room will actually be a living room. We are set to close on February 4th. We are going to try to get all of the work done before we move in. We can stay in our rent house until the end of February. Pray for Alyssa. We have some health issues going on but I am not going in detail here. I have a ton of pictures of the girls to post but we got a new camera and I am not sure how to get the pictures on here. I will post them when I figure it out!

6 comments:

Gordon Family said...

Your house looks really cute. I pray that Alyssa is doing well. I can't believe Mallory is almost 1. Hope to see you soon.

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! Where is it? Any where near Cedar Creek?

Tara Smith said...

It is very close to Cedar Creek.

Carrie said...

That is what I was thinking!! My sis lives on Chase...off of the road that is across the street from CC. I was wondering if y'all would be neighbors!! I know you are super excited! Congrats!

Megan said...

so glad we got to visit in Home Depot. hope to get together soon. love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for y'all! Hey, call me if you get a chance!