Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ashley tagged me

Ashley tagged me. Check out her quirks at www.ashleytsears.blogspot.com

6 Quirks about you Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

1. I was a pageant girl in high school. I was in a pageant at least 1 weekend a month my entire junior year in high school.

2. I love chocolate candy but hate chocolate cake.

3. I wear the same pajama's every night to bed and have almost the entire time I have been married. I just can't find another pair that are as comfortable as those!

4. I am an accountant and can't add numbers in my head. I am totally dependent on my calculator!

5. I can't go to sleep at night without reading. I can be completely tired and not be able to go to sleep if I haven't read.

6. I LOVE to play games. I love board games, card games, domino games - anything! I am extremely competitive but love to play!

I am tagging these people:

Jenifer: www.ladybelize.blogspot.com
Megan: www.alittlelagniappe.blogspot.com
Kelly: www.xanga.com/kelbelle810

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I just saw that I was tagged! Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll be able to repost, but I'll do my best!
Also, as I was reading about how you were a "pagent girl" in high school, i thought it said "pregnant girl!" lol, that's what 100 junior highers will do to you! :D
HOw is house stuff going? we are so excited to come and see it, and we hope that your other house sells soon! Anyways, have a wonderful day, give the girls a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I heard y'all moved into your new house! How exciting! We can't wait to see it, or at least pictures of it. I know you'll be busy unpacking and decorating, and getting organized! Congratulations on your new home!!! :D