Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Busy

If you look closely you can see her bottom eye teeth coming in!

Just chillin'!

We have had a very busy week. Last week we closed on our house and immediately started working on it. We have carpenters, painters, plumbers, electricians....you name it we have them working on our house. It looks like we might be able to pull everything together to move in next weekend. We are very pleased with the progress. Trey is working on it every night and we have gotten a sitter a few nights after the girls go to bed so I can help out a little.

Last Thursday I took Mallory in for her 12 month check up and discovered she had a double ear infection. She is also cutting about 5 or 6 teeth! Needless to say she has not been too happy over the last week. She has her moments but is REALLY fussy! I feel so bad because there is not much I can do for her. Going to sleep is the worst! She just wants me to hold her. I am reminded of when she was born. I could get her to sleep with no problem but the minute I put her in her bed she started screaming. She has been sleeping until 8:30 the last couple of days which is WONDERFUL!!!!! We took Alyssa in yesterday for her follow up visit with the ENT and the doctor said she looked the best she has ever seen her. We were thrilled to hear that!

We are starting to settle in here. Last weekend was our last weekend to go back to Shreveport and stay in our house. We packed everything up and will be moving it all to our new house in Ruston next weekend. I have been going to a women's bible study here and even joined a bunco group! My Broadmoor girls know how much I LOVE bunco! Now if we could only sell our house so Trey wouldn't have to work a weekend a month in Shreveport!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I miss yall so much!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! I don't think I ever commented on Mallory's b-day pics, but they were great! The girls are getting so big, and are just adorable! I'm glad things are going well with your house, and I wish we could be there to offer our services! We know how wonderful it was to have little worker elves! :D
Happy Valentines Day! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day!! The girls are precious as ALWAYS...and Alyssa looks so grown-up in the latest picture...I am still praying for her health issues you mentioned a few weeks ago...and I will say special prayers for Mallory's teething discomfort. Tell Trey we miss him at the pool!! Congratulations on the new house!!

ashley said...

SO excited for you - finding a group to bunco with:)

by the way, you're tagged. see my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org, Best wishes,Melissa