Monday, August 11, 2008

My Big Girl!




The girls are growing up so fast. There are certain things you are ready for them to do but are hit with the realization that when they do it they are growing up! I fixed myself a smoothie for lunch and Mallory threw me the more sign. I gave her some of mine but decided I was not going to stand there while she sipped from my straw. We had a kid cup from Chili's so I filled it with smoothie and she drank away. This is her first time to drink from a regular cup by herself! Oh, I also have a question. When your child starts taking off her diaper and playing with her poop is it time to start potty training????????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yuck! good luck :) love, miss melanie

Sarah Rose said...

oh GAG! Is that really what I have to look forward to in six to eight weeks?

Elaine said...

so sorry...it does sound like you might start potty training. i thought about trying with kyle last week, but decided i wasn't ready.

Whitney said...

What an adorable little girl you have there! :) I found you through the Pink Potpouri and it was great stopping by!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Just found you through Pink Potpouri. My answer is most definitely. Without a doubt. Immediatly. Don't hesitate. Have fun and don't dispare:}

Anonymous said...

hey, i need your mailing address for daniel & kristen's baby shower. thanks, miss melanie

melanie@dancedifference.com

Unknown said...

Hey I'm going to need you to update this site. If you expect me to come check it then I need to see some improvement on the consistency of posts.