Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweet Sisters

Okay, so I had to share this story real quick. Alyssa has been having asthma issues this week so we have been giving her breathing treatments. Our routine is to sit at her table with a little people flap book and give her the breathing treatment. Alyssa has to have everything EXACTLY the same or she will totally freak out and not do it. She gets the treatments before breakfast, after lunch, after nap and before or during bedtime. Mallory is usually in her highchair eating and watching us. So, yesterday we were waiting on Trey to get home before dinner and I decided to go ahead and give her the treatment. Mallory was running around the house and I sat Alyssa at her table. I had to run back to her room to grab something and when I walked back in the room I saw the sweetest thing. Mallory had picked up the mask for the breathing machine and was holding it up to Alyssa's face and the crazy thing was Alyssa was letting her!!! It was so sweet. It was also so fast that I didn't get a picture. After that Mallory ran off and came back with her Little People flap book and sat at the table with Alyssa with her book. I love my girls!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

what a fabulous story!!! Your girls are precious! Thank you for sharing such a great picture of love! We miss you!

Megan said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

now that's a story to remember. thanks for sharing!
love, miss melanie

Heather said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

Thought you and Trey would be interested in this. Pass it along.
-Andy
http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080829/gm_recall.html

Anonymous said...

Can you please update! -bryan

Kelly said...

yay! thank you for reading my blog! and I check yours EVERY day! :D I always love stories about you and the girls, and pictures, too, of course! we miss you guys! I just looked at Bryan's pictures from the fishing trip, and it made me miss the beach!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!! I need to see new pics!!!! :)