Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still Here




We are still here. I have been SUPER busy this week. Trey has been taking care of the girls most of the nights this week. He took these pictures one night this week while they were playing outside on their new swing set. They LOVE it! It is not totally set up yet but they can still play on it.

We started a MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) group here in Ruston this year. Our first meeting was Friday. It went great. I think we had 27 people and about 10 others that signed up but couldn't make the first meeting. All of these people just heard by word of mouth too! This is going to be an awesome ministry for the mothers in our community. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us!!! If any of you readers attend a MOPS group I would love to hear some of your ideas.

The girls are doing great. They have both started Mother's Day out and are both loving it. They both have great teachers. Mallory started a week before Alyssa and of course got sick and gave it to Alyssa. Because she was sick this was Alyssa's first week. I am glad to get back in a routine.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

If you see my sister, ask her about MOPS. She used to plan for it when her boys were younger.

Kelly said...

I LOVE your new page!!! How did you do it?! That's the one thing I don't like about blog spot, the templates they give you are pretty lame, and I can't figure out how to make something cool!!!
The girls look great as well! They are getting so big, and I recognize some of those outfits from this summer, I think! :D It's great to hear from you again, and I'm glad the MOPS thing is going well!