Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Future Doctor?

So everyone is finally well. Alyssa had a cold the week of Christmas. Mallory got sick Sunday after Christmas so we assumed it was the same cold because I had it too. Well, we took her to the doctor to find out it was RSV then Alyssa got it Thursday. Mallory mainly ran a high fever and it affected Alyssa's breathing. We had a close call to the hospital but were able to control it from home. I guess Mallory went to the doctor too much because today while they were having their snack I looked over and Mallory had found Trey's stethoscope and was putting it up against Alyssa's back. It was SO cute!!!! I also posted a picture of Alyssa staring at my new dryer. She LOVES to look at herself through the door. Well, back to work. My next post will be products of my new obsession. All I will say is that Mom got me a monogramming machine for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

lol, that is so funny! I really like the effect on the slideshow from the christmas post! it looks cool!