Monday, January 19, 2009

Lately








Lately we have been stacking blocks then kicking them down. Jumping on our jumpy the girls got for Christmas. Check out the static in Alyssa's hair!!!! Speaking of her hair I am SERIOUSLY considering cutting bangs on her because I can't keep it out of her face. Any input???? The thought of taking her to get a haircut makes me really sad because that makes her a big girl!!!! :( The last picture is what I found yesterday when I went to check on Mallory. She had been really clingy with me lately so I have let her run around the house so I could get some stuff done. Well, I was in my office working and realized I hadn't heard her for a little while and decided to check on her. She had pulled brand new box of wipes down off of her dresser and pulled EVERY single one out! Today we decided to try peanut butter with Mallory. I wanted to wait until Trey was home just in case she had a reaction he would be here to help me. Well.....she had an allergic reaction. She broke out all over her face and she started swelling around her eyes. I was at Occupational Therapy with Alyssa so Trey rushed her to the doctors office. We just gave her benadryl and no more peanut butter for at least a year. I have been busy planning Mallory's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she will be 2 in a couple of weeks! Well, I have 3 baskets of clothes to fold so ta-ta for now!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

hey just use pony tail thingys to keep it out of her face.....work wonders

can that jump thing be used as a pool in the summer?
looks neat.....

Elaine said...

yeah...the small rubber ones work great for their fine hair. kelly's first haircut was at 3 and even then it was just about half an inch of the ends.

it must be so much fun to empty an entire container of wipes...

Tara Smith said...

She will not leave pony tail holders or bows in her hair!!!

Heather said...

I'm thinking the bangs might be a good idea if she won't keep the rubber bands in... that's hard.

The wipes thing TOTALLY reminded me of Anna... although a year later she still likes to take one (or two, or more) out "to clean"... hey, at least it's not the whole box like it used to be, but it still drives me crazy to have her wasting them!!!

Megan said...

go bangs! it is sometimes a hassle having to get them cut, but it's better than hair in the eyes!

sorry about the peanut butter reaction. we have epi pens - just in case for jolie. it makes me sad that she can't enjoy peanut butter :(