Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anna's Birthday at the Park



We went to Anna Bowling's birthday at Cook Park this Saturday. It was a beautiful day and the girls had a blast. I was sick all week with the flu. It was not fun! Friday night was JA Dinner and a Movie. JA is a service organization just like junior service league. Since I am a member I had to work the event. It was really busy so the time went by pretty quick. It was in Railroad Park in downtown Ruston. There was all kinds of entertainment and booths for the kids and at dusk we played the movie Babe on a big blow up screen. Saturday morning was the Women's R&R conference at Temple. That lasted from 8-12. It was good. The speaker was great! We were at church most of the day today. So I guess that sums up our weekend. We don't have a very eventful week so maybe I can get my house picked up!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You DID get some great ones!! Thanks!!