Friday, March 20, 2009

First day of school



Alyssa started preschool at the Lincoln Center today. This is the public preschool but they have a special class for children with learning disabilities. She walked right in and started playing with the toys in the room. I am very excited about her being there. I think it is really going to help her! She was supposed to start Monday but she has been running fever all week. She finally started feeling better yesterday so I took her today. The only think I don't like about it is that she has to wear uniforms! I know that will be nice later but right now I still want to dress her cute!!! Oh well, I guess I will have to accessorize with bows!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! she's such a big girl!!! It's a good thing we sent all those bows for their birthdays! Let me know if you want more ;) I hope she learns and grows so much at school!

The Tylers said...

She looks precious! You will appreciate those uniforms very soon!!!:). Missed you last night....hope you are feeling better!

Emery Wilkerson said...

Tara, she looks so precious in her lil uniform!! Love it!

Megan said...

she looks cute in her school uniform. i know you are excited about the opportunity for her to go to Lincoln Center! i can't believe she's already 3! her arrival at your house seems like yesterday!

Unknown said...

I love it! She is absolutely adorable! Maybe...one day... cute little ones like you! You're such a good mom!