Monday, May 18, 2009

I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!




I love my girls!!! It is so much fun watching their personalities develop! Mallory finished MDO last week. She will be out until the beginning of June then she will go to the summer session for 6 weeks. Alyssa finishes this week. She will go to MDO with Mallory this summer. I think it is funny how when you are a child you can't wait for summer and when you are an adult it really doesn't matter. In fact, in some aspects I really don't like it. There is nothing on TV and it is SO HOT! There are a few things I am looking forward to this summer though! I can't wait to go to NYC next month, Bryan & Christine's wedding is in July, and I am hoping to go on a girls beach trip in July or August!!!! Now I just need to figure out what to do with Mallory all week. We will both go stir crazy sitting inside all day everyday!!!!!

No comments: