Monday, June 15, 2009

My BIG girl!





Alyssa is officially in a big girl bed now. We went from the crib to a double size bed! She started climbing out of the crib and I was so scared she would fall on her head. When she finally goes to sleep she is sleeping GREAT in the bed - just when she goes to sleep! She plays for at least an hour and pulls everything out of her drawers on her dresser and then climbs on top of her dresser! I have got to figure something out about that!!! A couple of days ago the girls were really quiet so Trey went to check on them and they were in Alyssa's room on the floor putting ALL of the ponytail holders on their TOES! It was hilarious!!!!!

We are leaving Wednesday for New York!!!! I am SO excited! Trey woke up yesterday with an upset stomach so pray that it will GO AWAY!!!! I don't want him to be sick while we are on vacation because it is jam packed full. Wednesday night we are going to a Yankees game, Thursday morning we are going to the Today show then that afternoon we are going to the Dave Letterman Show. Friday is Trey's US Open day while I spend the day at the spa. Saturday will be our tour day and that night we are going to The Lion King. Sunday we are going to the Brooklyn Tabernacle then Monday afternoon we come home! Whew - we are going to be SO busy! So if you think about us please pray for safe travel (because I DO NOT fly well) and for my Mom while she is with the girls for 5 nights! I will post pictures when we return!

No comments: