Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Popsicles





Well, we finally made it back from NYC. We had a great time! The traveling was not fun but the city was wonderful! I will post pictures as soon as I have time to go through them. The week before we left we went to my Dad's for my Grandmother's 81st birthday. He decided to give them popsicles for the first time. They LOVED them! Alyssa wasn't quite sure what to do with them at first but quickly caught on.

Trey & I have been married for 8 years today. On one hand I think time flies but on the other hand I look at everything that has happened in our lives over the past 8 years and feel like it should be more like 18 years!!! I am tremendously blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally. I know that can be VERY hard sometimes but he is always there for me!

No comments: