Monday, February 01, 2010

Lady Techsters Game





We took the girls to a Lady Techsters game Saturday night and they had a blast! I thought I would share a few pictures. Mallory is obsessed with "the dog" AKA Champ. Alyssa just loved the band and watching the ball get thrown all around the court. Tomorrow is Mallory's 3rd birthday! I can't believe my baby is 3!!!!! We are having a small family party for her tomorrow but are doing a combined party for both girls at the end of the month. I am sure I will have some birthday pictures to share later in the week!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday, tomorrow, Mallory!!! :D I can't believe you're going to be 3!!! So fun! i can't wait to see the pictures from the party! So fun!
And, no, the boots never came :/ They couldn't get them anywhere, so they just refunded my money :p No fun!

Unknown said...

happy birthday
Aman Toor
Linux