Monday, February 21, 2011

I LOVE Kool Kids!!

For those of you who don't know what Kool Kids is it is a huge consignment sale we have in Ruston twice a year. Everyone in the community can put kids items in the sale. It is 3 sisters who put it on and they rely on volunteers to help work it. If you volunteer for 4 hours you get to shop before the public. We all line up at the civic center and anxiously wait for the doors to open. It is SO much fun!!!! It is like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning!!! Anyway, I thought I would share some of the fabulous finds I purchased. As you can see I mainly bought for Noah. EVERYONE runs straight for the girls clothes so if you do not go there first there is nothing left. I prefer not to be trampled so I go to the boys section first then later see what everyone else has discarded for the girls (or have a wonderful friend who will look through it with the crowd and pick out some cute stuff)!

Here is a wooden rocking airplane I just HAD to have for Noah!!!

Here is an airplane lamp that matches perfectly with his room!

Here are all of the clothes I found for him!

This was probably my most favorite thing! I LOVE these shoes!!! If you notice to the left I found his 1st birthday outfit!!

Here is what I found for the girls. All of the dresses are for Alyssa and the sandals are for Mallory. Mallory really didn't need anything since she has all of A's hand me downs and she can wear a lot of her stuff from last year!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

great finds! I love the rocker and baseball shoes! Soooo cute!