Saturday, February 05, 2011

Mallory's 4th Birthday


We had Mallory's 4th birthday party last Saturday at CC's Gymnastics. She had a blast!!! There were lots of kids and lots of fun!!! She wanted a snow white theme. Do you know how hard it is to find snow white stuff?? The only thing I could find were the snow white cupcake toppers so that is why we had cupcakes! I found a cute design for a cupcake stand so I make it! It was really cute - not extremely sturdy - but cute!! I make candy apples for party favors to go with the theme. Her actual birthday was Tuesday. We bought her a hopscotch princess rug for her room so I laid it out while she was sleeping. She was excited when she woke up and saw it. She came in our room saying "I am not 3 anymore, I am 4 now". She had a birthday heart shaped donut on our "special day" plate then went to school to celebrate. I picked her up from school and she got to have a date with Mommy & Daddy. We went to build a bear, ate at chick fil a, rode the carousel, and ended the night with a cookie. It was all about her!!! I think she is most excited that she is in a booster seat like Alyssa now. She asked me every day for a month when she would get to switch!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks like Mallory had a great birthday! Her party was so cute, and kuddos on the cupcake stand! I love your party favor idea, too!