Thursday, April 07, 2011

Spring Break 2011



We had a great spring break! It was pretty relaxed and low key. Tuesday we went and had lunch with my Mom and visited my Dad at work. Wednesday we went to Monroe and ate at the new chick fil a and the kids got to play on the playground. Of course I had to go up in the play area to get A down! Then we headed over to the Childrens Museum. The kids really liked all of the fun things to do there. There was a police car that they really liked playing in. Let's hope this is the last time we ever see Mallory in the back of a cop car!! :) Thursday we went to Shreveport and had lunch at Superior :) then headed to Chuck E Cheese. Why oh why did we do this???? It was Caddo & Bossier Parish's spring break too so you can imagine the crowd!! It was hot and stinky and I could not wait to get out of there!!! Friday, a friend and I headed to Tyler to go to a MOPS conference. We spent a couple of hours in Shreveport...shopping of course! The conference was great! We got home Saturday evening. The girls played out in the sprinkler most of the afternoon on Saturday and had a blast! It sure was nice to sleep in every day!!! Come on summer!!!

1 comment:

Simply Smith said...

what a fun spring break! Noah looks soo big!!!

Also, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, so come check it out! :D