Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Dedication

I love this picture because they are looking at each other.

Mallory talked the entire time!!!

Mimi and Popy

Grandad

We had the girls dedicated this weekend. Everything went great. Mallory talked the whole time and Alyssa waved at everyone. They had matching dresses that my Aunt Jo made for them. They looked beautiful. All of the grandparents, Aunt Susan, Uncle Ray and Bryan were there.

In other news Mallory has two teeth!!! Her bottom two front teeth have started to come in. I noticed she had really been chewing on her hand lately so Tuesday I rubbed her gums and thought I felt something so I looked and the first one was coming in and by the next day the other one had come in too! She is a little fussy but not too bad. She is rolling all over the place. I can't believe she is almost 6 months!

Alyssa is walking (really running) all over the place. She turned 16 months last Sunday. She is getting so big! The girls are really starting to pay attention to each other. It is so much fun to watch them talk to each other.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there for it, but I know you're proud of those girls. Oh, and YEAH for them entertaining each other!! That only gets better.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls!!! They looked so cute in their little outfits! I wish we could have been there :/ I love that they are interacting! it's so great to have a sister! thanks for posting the pictures!
-Kelly