Monday, July 16, 2007

MIMI.....This one's for you

My mom and I were shopping at a local children's boutique before Mallory was born and she found this headband for Alyssa. I thought it was WAY too big and would not let her buy it. Well, when I was in the hospital after having Mallory Mom took Alyssa shopping and came back with the headband. I found it today and put it on Mal and had to take a picture. It is bigger than her head!!!! Oh, and lately she always sticks her tongue out. Well, Alyssa is running into the dining room so I better go and catch her!

3 comments:

ashley said...

you're right - that bow IS as big as her head!! grandmothers are so funny sometimes:)

Megan said...

very funny! i must agree that doesn't look like something you would buy :)

Anonymous said...

lol! great headband! you mean she didn't wear that for baby dedication on sunday?! :) We can't wait to see pictures from that, too! how did it go?
-Kelly