Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Here are the pictures from our Christmas card. I couldn't get a descent one of them together. I love the expression on Mallory's face! I am so ready for everyone to be well. Alyssa still can't get rid of her ear infection. It goes from one ear to the next. Mallory finally got over her ear infection but caught a stomach bug this weekend. Alyssa had it last week. The problem with Mallory is that she will not drink pedialyte so we have to give it to her through a syringe. Poor Trey got up every hour last night to give it to her.

We are looking forward to Christmas. Bryan graduates from LSU Friday so Trey and I will be heading to Baton Rouge for the day. My mom is keeping the girls (that would be a pretty miserable trip to make in a day). Andy and Kelly will be coming in from Indiana so we are so excited to get to see them! Trey took a few days off of work next week. He has been working the past 20 days straight so we will be glad to have him home all day for several days in a row! Trey bought me a king size bed for Christmas. It is WONDERFUL! I have been begging for one for several years and he had a few sleepless nights so he decided we needed one. I have to say it is the best present I have had so far!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

cute pics! the stomach bug has probably passed now, but try freezing some of the pedialyte and making a popsicle. kelly loves it like that.

Anonymous said...

now i'll tell you this: ya'll deserve a king size bed. nothing like it.

merry christmas. love you, melanie

Anonymous said...

Those Holiday pictures are so very cute...Merry Christmas! Tell Trey we miss him at the pool!!