Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nap Time???

How can you get upset when this is what is looking at you when you walk in the room?

If you can't tell she has crawled under her bumper.

My child is a chipmunk!

I went in to check on Mallory this morning because I could hear she was not asleep and she was under her bumper. Normally if she is awake she is standing up give me the biggest grin when I walk in the room which is what she did after I took her picture under the bumper. She is so funny! Well, we are going to the doctor AGAIN today with Alyssa. She got a runny nose Tuesday so I started giving her breathing treatments but she is still wheezing really bad. She was up all night crying because she couldn't breathe. On a better note our house is showing today. After 2 months of not showing we are excited! Please pray that it will sell!!!! While you are praying please pray for my sanity with sick kids. I am not sure how much more I can take!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Kelly and Andy to the rescue!!! We'll be there soon!!! OH MY THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! We can't wait!!

Gordon Family said...

I know Grant seems so big now. He was the hit of the show. He kept bowing after every song. I remember Grant's first winter it seemed like he was constantly sick. It about drove me crazy having to stay home for so long. Now that he's older he very rarely gets sick. I'll be praying they will get well.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! Please let me get her from her nap when we're there because I don't want to miss that face! :D As for the crib snack, my sisters and I all did that too. We can still remember what it tastes like! Well, we'll see you soon! We can't wait!

Kelly

Megan said...

I hope Alyssa is feeling better. Having sick kids is so tiring. I know you'll be so thankful when everyone is healthy.