Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Alyssa caught on really quick!

Mallory's teacher helped her while I helped Alyssa. She caught on too!

The girls had their first Easter egg hunt this morning at MDO. It was fun. It lasted about 10 minutes but it was fun. I had really cute Easter outfits for the girls to wear but it was 40 degrees when we woke up this morning so I changed my plan. The looked really cute in the dresses Uncle Bryan gave them for Christmas. That is the great thing about girls. A spring dress can be worn with sandals or tights and dress shoes. I just threw a sweater on them and they were ready to go. We have 2 more egg hunts this weekend. They should definitely get the hang of it by Sunday! Oh, and big news......

MALLORY IS FINALLY 20 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Now she can face forward instead of turning her head around the whole time we are driving!

No comments: