Friday, March 07, 2008

Where am I?

It's a blizzard here! Well, the closest thing to a blizzard I have ever seen! It is really snowing. I don't mean ice - snow! It is very hard to unpack boxes when all I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch the snow fall in the backyard! Our counter tops were installed yesterday and look FABULOUS! The plumber will be here today to connect my sink and dishwasher. Our backsplash is being installed Monday & Tuesday so hopefully by the end of next week I can post before and after pictures. Alyssa's birthday party is next Saturday so we are determined to have everything completely finished by then. Well, inside anyway. The yard is another story!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Shandra said...

wow! i'm jealous!!

Carrie said...

So pretty! I woke up to snow...and now I am about to drive to Ruston! WOO HOO!

Megan said...

it snowed here too, but it was too warm to stick :( also, we are planning to be at the party on saturday.