Friday, April 25, 2008

Luau

I had bunco at my house last week. I did a Luau theme. It was fun! I racked up on luau stuff from the dollar tree! Trey worked really hard on the flower beds all last week. I think everyone really enjoyed it.

Friday we headed to DeRidder for Trey's dad's surprise 60th birthday party. It was a weekend of many surprises. First, we went to eat dinner with him and while we were eating Andy & Kelly walked in the restaurant. Second, Bryan's girlfriend Christine surprised Mr. B by showing up. She didn't think she was going to make it but was able to at the last minute. Lastly, we threw him a surprise party at Ms. Melanie's house on Saturday night. He was TOTALLY surprised! There were about 20 people there. I left my camera in the van so I don't have any pictures. Chris took some so I will have to get her to e-mail them to me. The whole clan went to church with him on Sunday and Trey even played the piano for the offertory. We got to see Mr. Bubba's new house. It was great! He is doing some awesome things to it. I helped him pick out his appliances and floors. I can't wait to see it finished and all put together!

The girls are doing great. Mallory is walking all over the place. She has such a big personality. I really think she is going to be a good mix of me and Trey. Alyssa is really improving. She is making more eye contact and is talking (babbling) all of the time! She is also following some commands. She climbed up the slide and slid down it at school last week all by herself! That is MAJOR improvement! I am going to national scrapbook day tomorrow. I am SO excited. My goal is to finish Mallory's baby book. A whole day of scrapbooking with no interruptions - I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

ashley said...

Luau Bunco - how fun!! Did you get her book done at scrapbook day? It feels like such an accomplishment to get that stuff behind you...

Heather said...

Tara, the luau WAS fun... What a great picture! I had a great time... never hurts to win a little $$ as well! Thanks for having us... loved seeing your house!

Unknown said...

hey tara! i just wanted to see if you were still interested in that table for Bubba :) we're getting ready to clean out the garage and didn't want to throw it out if you really want it. thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey! Long time, no talk! It seems things have been crazy busy for both of us! I heard you bought an SUV, or almost bought an SUV, but congratulations!
Well, my apron is a big hit! I LOVE it, and the kids noticed that I got a new one! Thank you so much! it is wonderful! :D well, i hope the girls are doing well, and i'll talk to you soon!

Gordon Family said...

Hey, I finally updated the blog and guess what, Micah ran a fever Friday night and we took him in to the doc Sat.morning. He has a double ear infection. Hope the girls are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

sooo, is it my computer, or have you not updated in a while?! ;) :D