Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Watching TV

I walked by the playroom this morning and this is what I saw. Mallory loves to either be next to or touching Alyssa. She wants to be as close to her as possible. Note: Please ignore Alyssa's hair in her face - she will not keep a bow in while she is playing! Not much has been going on here. We have been working in our yard since Saturday. I am having bunco here tomorrow night and I am doing a Luau theme. Since we will be outside I wanted to make sure the yard looked good. Mallory is walking more. She still won't walk every time we put her down but she is doing it more now. She is a speed crawler so of course she prefers crawling!

On another note I am aggravated with TLC. I keep the tv on all day while I am working so I really just listen to it. Anyway, every afternoon home improvement shows are normally on - moving up, property ladder, and flip that house. So I am already addicted to those shows. Well, this week they have been showing 10 years younger and what not to wear instead. The problem is now I am addicted to those shows! I love them! I am amazed to see how they can transform the homeliest (not sure that is a word) looking person and turn them into a stylish knockout! So TLC is my downfall right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly would love to watch those shows with you.

Anonymous said...

me too :) miss mel

Elaine said...

i had a great time at the luau last night...your house is beautiful.