Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Wonderful Welcome

My bunco group presented me with this awesome house warming basket. I was TOTALLY surprised! It is wonderful. It has a wide variety of gifts. It made me feel so good to know that they thought about me! We are really settling into Ruston. Trey is still playing in Shreveport but hopefully that will stop soon. I am ready to find a church in Ruston!

We have been pretty busy around here. Trey worked in Shreveport last weekend so we packed up and spent the weekend there. Mom, me and the girls went shopping at the boardwalk Saturday. That was fun - we found some great deals! Our house still hasn't sold! It is showing a lot more but that is it!

The girls are just growing! Alyssa and talking more and more. No new words but a lot more babbling. Mallory never stops talking! She is our motor mouth. Mallory is taking 10-12 steps but once she realizes what she is doing just falls forward. It is pretty funny. I need to try to get it on video. It is like her legs just stop working. The doctor but her on some VERY expensive formula because she is having some digestive issues. Hopefully it is just for 2 weeks. I don't think she is allergic to milk! Anyway, we are going for a walk. I love my neighborhood!

2 comments:

Gordon Family said...

That was so nice of them. I miss playing Bunco. I'm thinking about starting a group up and playing.

Unknown said...

hey tara! its great to hear from you! i enjoy reading your blog. congrats on your new home! the renovations look amazing! the girls are so adorable too...i enjoy watching them grow up!

as for the side table, i know it looks like there's a glass top on there, but there isn't. its missing its top. so you would have to have a piece of glass cut to that size to fit in there. if you are still interested, i'll have kelly take a look at it when they come back from vegas.

have a great day!