Friday, May 30, 2008

Mallory's obsession.......continued

I don't think that is going to fit!

Doesn't she look like such a big girl sitting in that chair???

One, Two

Three, Four

Now take them all off then back on again

Look Mommy - I have a purse!

I just thought I would share some of the pictures I have taken over the last few days proving my childs obsession with purses (or anything that will fit on her arm). Please excuse the red shirt with pink pajama bottoms - she spit up after breakfast so I had to change her shirt. And we don't leave the house with Alyssa's hair like that - it was just to keep it out of her face. We are headed to Shreveport this weekend. We are going to my Grandmother's 80th birthday party. The girls start summer MDO next week!! Who-hoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I can't wait to see them again!! Boy was I surprised today when dad showed up...how bout that??? I expect you all here tomorrow :) Thanks for all the pics...I check this site every day to see if you've posted or not!!! I miss yall. btw...We have a deck!!!! I finished it today!! whoo hoo!! I'll post pics on kel's site. adios.

Elaine said...

what a moment to document for mallory. it's so fun to remember back to the silly things! let me know if you need anymore purses...we have more than our fair share!

ashley said...

i was wondering about the mix-matched outfit because my children NEVER look like that!! hee-hee. they are precious:)