Monday, May 12, 2008

POOPED!

Mallory couldn't even finish lunch! She will NOT go to sleep in the morning anymore but can barely make it through lunch! She still has the bottle in her mouth and is sound asleep! I love that her feet are crossed too!

We have great news! We have leased our house in Shreveport. The people we bought it from actually called us last week and wanted to lease it from us. We are going to take it off of the market and hopefully we can wait until the market picks back up before we list it again!

8 comments:

Kimberrykim said...

Hey Tara!

Such a cute picture :) Yay on the house renting deal! Sorry about your car, at least you guys are all ok. I love the updates! Take care!

Heather said...

That's great news about the house!!! I love the picture of Mallory!! Reminds me of days past... Grant would fall asleep feeding himself!!

Anonymous said...

now that is great news!!!

love, miss melanie

Megan said...

YAY! I'm so glad you don't have to worry about the house for now!

Mallory is so sweet sleeping in her highchair!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...she takes after her uncle!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute! it reminds me of the one of andy that we used in our slideshow! The girls are just getting so big! I was looking at the picture you sent us of them in their sailor outfits, and i just thought, "i can't believe how fast they're growing up!"

ashley said...

woo-hoo on the house!! your girls are precious:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like the hair! I DEFINATELY needed a cut! I think she did a great job on it! :D So, are the girls feeling better yet?