Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's THAT Good!!!



Trey has been begging me to make some baked potato soup. It takes a good hour of constant stirring to make so I don't like to make it very often. Well, I made it last week and Mallory loved it! She likes anything with potatoes in it but she REALLY liked this! We had the leftovers for lunch Friday and she had two bowls. I was eating mine and looked up at her to see her licking the bowl! I had to get a picture! I guess I need to make it more often!!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

do you make the one in the temple tech cookbook? i think that's where my recipe came from and it IS good!!

The Tylers said...

Too cute! Pass me the recipe someday!!!

Kelly said...

lol, I wish I could make something that made Andy lick the bowl! I tried to make potatoe soup one time, but I give up too quickly, and didn't want to stir for an hour :/ I guess I should have waited it out! :D