Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009



We had a wonderful Christmas! The girls were much more into it this year. We really emphasized this year that Christmas is Jesus' birthday and that was the reason for the season! Mallory would run around the house singing happy birthday to baby Jesus! It was really sweet!!! We drove around and looked at Christmas lights and she kept asking to see baby Jesus. She LOVED looking at the lights! Anytime we would come to a house with lights she would yell "STOP"! She LOVED opening presents (a little too much)!!! Alyssa enjoyed the presents too! We had Christmas 4 times this year so they were overwhelmed with gifts! We all loved spending time with all of our family!

Next year at Christmas we will have a 6 month old to add to the mix!!!!! We are really excited and are hoping to find out what we are having in a few weeks when we go to visit Dylan & Mary in Hot Springs. My doctor will not do the ultrasound until I am at least 21 weeks (and I can't wait that long)!!!!!! So far everything is going well. This pregnancy is very different than the first. I am growing MUCH faster this time than I did with Mallory! I was VERY sick during the first trimester so I lived on Zofran. All I can say is MIRACLE DRUG!!!!!!

Anyway, we are back into the swing of things. Everybody is back at school and doing great! Next up will be the girls birthdays! We decided to do a joint birthday party this year since their birthday's are so close and we invite pretty much the same people! Well, I think you are pretty much up to date for now.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

what fun pictures!!! We had so much fun with you guys!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having, so CALL as soon as you find out!!!!

Megan said...

they are BOTH precious! i'm so excited you are pregnant!

Tracy said...

Hi Smiths! I stumbled upon your blog, I don't even remember how I landed here. It seems like ya'll are doing great though! Congrats on baby number 3!