Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alyssa's Fetish





As promised, here is a picture of Alyssa's fetish. She LOVES to wash her hands. About a month ago I dropped her off at MDO and she immediately went to the bathroom, climbed up on the stool, turned on the water, and washed her hands. It was AMAZING! So, the potty I bought for them (that hasn't even attempted to be used) doubles as a step stool so I put it up to the sink. If I ever need to find her I can listen for the water running. Last night she couldn't get in the bathroom with the stool, so she decided to go to the bathtub. She turned on the water and was trying to get in when I ran in there. It is crazy how quick they can get into stuff!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is SO big! And, I love her dress...and the pony tail! :D I'm glad to see that she's really in to good hygene and cleanliness! :D